Online Registration Instructions
Registration for all Montgomery County Intermediate Unit
Workshops, Courses and Events must be done online.
The Montgomery County Intermediate Unit’s Online Registration System requires you to have a Username and Password. First you must determine if you are:
- District MyLearning Plan Users: You use that same Username and Password.
- Returning participant users: You already created an account and you use the same Username and Password.
- New participants: You will create an account with a Username and Password.
Click here for: MCIU Online Registration Instructions
Using your MyLearning Plan account you can:
- View/manage all past and current registrations
- Drop/cancel an activity if you do not plan to attend
- Print a receipt for a paid course
- Print an enrollment form
- Print a certificate
- Complete the required online evaluation
- Mark an activity complete
- Answer HELP questions