Equitable Participation

Equitable Participation (EP) Services are available to students identified as eligible for special education who are unilaterally placed by parents in private schools. In Pennsylvania, the IU is the agency responsible for the implementation of the federal requirement for EP Services.

Forms for Nonpublic School Use:

Professional Development Request Form

Materials Request Form

Consultation Request Form

• BrainSTEPs Form

• Consent for Observation

• Consultation Requests -Teacher Input

• Hearing Consult-Parent Input

• Hearing Consult-Primary SIFTER

• Hearing Consult-Secondary SIFTER

• Vision Consult-Parent Input

• Vision Consult-Teacher Input