The MCIU’s Office of Human Resources is proud of our strong relationships with school districts and other education organizations throughout the region having built these relationships through numerous partnerships. These partnerships include:
- The establishment and leadership of the Montgomery County Recruitment Outreach (“MCRO”), a county-wide recruitment consortium dedicated to the recruitment, selection, and employment of diverse, skilled, and talented educators to work in our Montgomery County school districts.
- Workshop facilitators who assist in the proper credentialing of school personnel on best practices
- Best-in-class providers who supply our districts with vendor solutions at reduced pricing.
By leveraging our education industry experience and knowledge along with our Human Resources expertise, we are able to provide our school communities with a variety of services. These include:
- District Administrative Director Searches
- Desk Audits, Compliance Audits, and Board Policy Review
- Payroll & Benefits Administration Support
- Salary & Compensation Structure Analysis and Design
- Independent Employee Investigations
- Title IX and Discrimination Investigation Support
- Guest Teacher Program
Please contact Jack Hurd, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com or 610-755-9307 to discuss how the MCIU can support your educational organization.