March 8th, 2023 | 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
The Office of Organizational and Professional Learning is hosting our first community partner fair focused on community organizations that support multilingual learners (MLs) and their families. School entities from across Montgomery County are invited to come and learn about the various organizations so that school staff can better support MLs and their families to connect to services.
We invite you to join us! If there is a service that you believe district personnel should know about or if you would like to learn about available services across the county, we would love to see you!
If you would like to attend to learn about the community organizations, please register HERE
If you would like to have a table and share your services, please register HERE
Some of the organizations that we will be in attendance include:
- MontcoWorks NOW
- Literacy Council of Norristown
- Chester County Intermediate Unit- Migrant Education Program
- Women’s Center of Montgomery County
- Victim Services Center of Montgomery County
- Fair Housing Rights Center in South Eastern PA
- Office of State Representative Matt Bradford
- Family Services of Montgomery County- Project HOPE
- Carson Valley Children’s Aid
- Montgomery County-Norristown Public Library
- Early Learning Resource Center Region 17
- YWCA Tri-County Area Adult Education and Training Center
- AND MORE!